A workshop and training event for people caring for village churches.
The day’s topics include:
- Building relationships with village residents
- How to find out what local people want
- Managing a building project
- Maintaining your Church
- How to fundraise for repairs and for building developments Local fundraising
- Revd Maggie Durran – Consultant and writer http://www.maggiedurranconsulting.co.uk/
- Alison Webster – Social Responsibility Adviser, Diocese of Oxford
- Hugh Conway Morris – Society for Protection of Ancient Buildings
- Chaired by Revd Canon Glyn Evans DL – Diocesan Rural Officer, Diocese of Oxford
Where: St Peter and St Paul, Church Street, Deddington, Oxon 0X15 0SA
When: 10am for 10.30 to 3.30pm, Tuesday June 4th 2013
Cost: £30 per person (In order to keep the cost of the day to the minimum, please bring your own packed lunch.
Tea and coffee will be provided during the day)
For further details and to book download the flyer: The Village and its Church.pdf