Could your environment project benefit fromk £2,000?
TOE2 is a new venture developed by the Oxfordshire Rural Community Council (ORCC) to drive the strategic direction of community environmental initiatives in Oxfordshire. Working with a wide range of organisations, including the Landfill Communities Fund, TOE2 will make funds of up to £2000 available to environmental projects in communities across Oxfordshire.
TOE2 will provide support and funding for communities wishing to:
- Promote and improve the biodiversity of Oxfordshire’s wildlife habitats
- Encourage and develop the sustainable use of renewable resources
- Increase access to the local countryside and green spaces
TOE2 has a clear set of funding guidelines closely matched to strategic priorities in these three areas in Oxfordshire, whilst supporting the delivery of projects at the community level. TOE2 are inviting applications from eligible environmental projects where funding of up to £2000 will make a significant contribution and which:
- Are located within 10 miles of a registered landfill site
- Are non-profit making
- Can be delivered and completed in a short timescale
For further information on applications or on working with TOE2 to fund local projects, contact Fiona Danks on 01865 883488 or Fiona.firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com