Find out how your church can generate electricity, cut energy bills and, through the feed-in-tariffs, make a good return on its investment!
Including presentations and information from experts, plus an opportunity to see solar panels on a church roof in action. The seminar will include time for questions and answers on a range of issues, and include presentations from:
- Natalie Merry (Diocese of Oxford’s DAC Secretary)
- Martin Carr (Director, Energize Oxford Ltd)
- Dr Christian Jardine (University of Oxford’s Senior Researcher on Solar Photovoltaics, Microgeneration, Energy Policy)
- Jane Hull (Forestry Commission’s Woodfuel Support Officer)
- Lesley Fellows (Renewable Energy Project Advisor)
- Gabby Mallett (The National Energy Foundation’s Head of Communities).
On 5th March 2011 at All Saints Church, Wing, Buckinghamshire
Starts at 9.30am and finish by 12.30pm
Coffee and tea will be available for a small fee.
To book a place use the form below or click here.
Click here to download a poster to advertise the event.
Organised by the Diocese of Oxford and hosted by All Saints Church, Wing